Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boy oh boy if a bus could talk the things it would say about this pass weekend's trip to Springfield Mass. Pecong 4 so... boy I hear Structure get licks galore!!!!, the sleepers provided many a laugh for all o we. I tellin ya it was laughs for days!! Peepl calling now already for the ride to New yuork Next year,,.... boy look if I was wanna I would be booking my spot from now cause it's only so many that we can take. Kevin Padmore, Dick and France Lochan the current Monarch to name a few provided for fantastic company!! Well our annual BBq is next on the books for this Sunday August 23 at Wilket Creek bring ya dominoes and cricket gear. ...as ususal bring de deep heat cream too cause there is always a pull something when all done!! peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I told you what happened, you wouldn't believe me anyway. There is no adequate way of describing how much fun can be had in less than 48 hours. Camaraderie, food, entertainment, and that was just on the bus.
Anyway, now you know, if you miss the next bus trip, blame yourself. Inquiries have already started for Labour Day in New York next year, if you wait until June to book, you might be too late.

Nichole Padmore said...

My daughter and I had a wonderful time on the bus trip to Massachusetts. The Kaiso Forum calypsonians and management are so much fun. I've never been on a bus with so much singing, and laughter ever before. Thanks for a memorable weekend.